V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that they could actually mix different food items. For example if they have chocolate and milk and they mix it together which can make chocolate milk. I heard this from a Tamagotchi fan site the I belong to it's called "Tamagotchi Online." I heard it from one of the members, she calls herself spiffy. Do you think this could happen for V4 or is true? :furawatchi:
Spiffy was probably reffering to the Entama. On the Entama, their is a cooking feature where you mix two specail foods together, to get a new food. But, it's nothing like mixing chocolate and milk together to get chocolate milk.

Well I have 3 V3's, I also want a V4 and and Entama in english now since there is one. How do you even know that there is an Entama english though? :furawatchi:
There is no Entama in English, and there never will be. Bandai said that none of the Japanese Tamagotchis, Entama encluded, will not come out in Australia, United Kingdom, USA, or Canada, in English, or Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back