V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic isn't about V3s Emak. Its About the V4s! :furawatchi:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great find GV3! I suppose you might change it to GV4?? Lol.

I still have to wait really long.I'm in Finland! :(

Since I think that contest is never gonna happen where I live, I want to send my ideas to BanDai. First, I want you to read them:

Instead of Tamagotchi Connexion, call it Tamagotchi Revolution!

This Tamagotchi should be quite big to hold a lot of memory.

Wireless port at the top of the egg that can connect further.

Infrared port at the bottom to connect with Tamagotchi Connexion.

Different characters plus a few more... there should be... hmmm... 75?

External Extension Port at the side (like Nintendo DS's port at the back) to connect a charger and link cable (links directly to PC) to the Tamagotchi.

There should be a character called Mamemitchi! Mixing together Mametchi and Mimitchi!

Send messages to each other via wireless! That would be cool!

Instead of a strap or keychain, like Entama, have a string of beads. But instead of 'TMGC', have them say 'Tamagotchi' in Japanese (only 5 beads)!

Instead of discipline have Mail, like the Entama!

Have it feature a lot of Entama's features. Place a proper shop function though!

I read that article before and I understood it was just to have more designs for the v3! Did you actually read it all???

Tealeaf :(

Everone whose reading this Thread means that Bandai is making V4s by the end of the Year! Read this Press Release from Bandai Right Here! :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! tHAT IS so cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!! THis is great! What is gonna be on it? Any new Tamagotchis? Any new games? Any new special functions??? :furawatchi: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :lol:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! tHAT IS so cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!! THis is great! What is gonna be on it? Any new Tamagotchis? Any new games? Any new special functions??? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
I heard that Bandai® are making the v4's with a light button so you can play with it in the darK! :D SOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

it won't let me read it :\ can anyone please tell me exactly what it said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back