v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is v4 out yet

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In some places, yes. USA & the UK have to wait a bit, until January. But, hopefully, we'll get it sooner! :lol:

Yes it is out but not every where but you can for sure by it online

I hope I helped!

Moonpie84

() ()

( *~*)

( )

In some places, yes. USA & the UK have to wait a bit, until January. But, hopefully, we'll get it sooner! :)
I'm in the USA and I have ordered one from toysrus.com. The Glow In The Dark design. I ordered it 2 days ago and it should come tomorrow! Yay!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Yeah, my new V4 Tamagotchi will look EXACTLY like Moonpie84's avatar.

:)

*~Tamagotchi~*

No. before i joined i went to toy r us web site and they said v4 will be out december 22nd this year. In places like japan they have it out already. and the 22nd in gonna be this week.

No. before i joined i went to toy r us web site and they said v4 will be out december 22nd this year. In places like japan they have it out already. and the 22nd in gonna be this week.
No, No, no, you misunderstood. It says "Get it ther by December 22nd!" It means the Tamagotchi will come either on that day or before that day. :)

*~Tamagotchi~*

Yeah. Toys R Us is selling it close to the same price as V3s
:rolleyes: you mean you can get them in AUS i though they were only out in Europe?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG nobody told me....wait you did... THANKS! :lol:

So nice..you all manage to get it....i lived in Singapore....don't know when then will come..... :(

your question depends on where you live. for instance if you lived in Japan, yes, it would be out. If you lived around the unitrd states, it might or might not depending how close your state is to the point of origin.

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back