v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

group hatch?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dont have a v4

• think about it

• thought about it and i say yes!

• i cant reset my lovely v4!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambygirl

Reaction score
my v4 arrives soon in the mail and i will tell you when it arrives and i willhatch when everyone is here

My tamagotchi will come in like 1-13 days. I can't wait that long help me :blink: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

I just bought my Tama V4 at my local Target yesterday! It is very cool! :wacko:
where do u live? :kusatchi: <_< :unsure: i live in aus and i thought that i needed 2 wait till sunday to get mine!!!

do we have to reset our tamas? i love my v4 and its on the third generation and i dont want to start on the first again :wacko: :furawatchi: :blink: :ph34r: <_<

where do u live? :huh: :huh: :huh: i live in aus and i thought that i needed 2 wait till sunday to get mine!!!
I'm sorry to tell you this but the V4s are coming out in Australia probably next month.

Hopefully it will come out next week though. I live in Australia too! I asked a New Zealand friend

if I could please have one as a birthday present.

I'll join. . . .but it started this morning its just a kid and really cute

gen:1

pencils:18

stars:15

flowers:17

training:3

I think thats how u do it

hmmm ... when will this hatching take place? it isn't out in toronto yet and i was hopin to join if i do get one. i will be able to check toys r us and wal mart on sunday jan.26

does anyone know when this hatching will take place? or is it when a certain amount of ppl will hatch? :?

i get mine in februray, but think about, its not THAt far away!!!!! ill reply when i get it...

Hey, I'd like to join if I had a V4, I'm getting mine on, let's see, Saturday? So ya... could pm me when it starts? I don't care if I don't have one 'cause I like to watch...and listen...

hmmm ... when will this hatching take place? it isn't out in toronto yet and i was hopin to join if i do get one. i will be able to check toys r us and wal mart on sunday jan.26
kool my cousin lives in toronto....what part of toronto my cousin lives in aurora.....mabe you know her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back