V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
I have a V4, and I have some questions about it.

I've heard there's burgler that comes and steals points. I've never gotten him before, though. Is he real? :huh:

When my tama was a toddler, it went to preschool (duh). when it turned into a teenager, it got a visit from the primary school teacher, which ment it could go to primary school. A few minutes later, though, an old dude came and gave my tama a graduation hat. I think it means I graduated from preschool, but I'm not sure. What did it mean? :)

I have NO IDEA what happens with the fourtune cookie thing. I get it sometimes as mail, but I don't understand what it does. <_<

Oh, and does someone have the V4 sleeping chart and/or the favorite & least favorite foods chart? :(

There is a Tamagotchi robber, if you haven't gotten him yet you are very lucky. Your Tamagotchi probally graudated Preschool and is now in elementry school. The fortune cookie mail is very easy to understand just look at the pictogram this should guess your Tamagotchis future.

A few minutes later, though, an old dude came and gave my tama a graduation hat. I think it means I graduated from preschool, but I'm not sure. What did it mean? :lol:
I haven't received my V4 yet, however since V4's very similar to Entamas, I guess I could help you out. The graduation hat and pencil are school items on the Entama. Perhaps it's the same on V4?

Here's a list of school items you get from your teachers on Entama, was it this?

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...chool_items.gif

Ra,

ah!

now the graduation hat allows you to go to Elementrey school, go to the connection icon and go select work, you you should see your tamagotchi going up with the graduation hat, soon after there will be a sign that says away. press the B botton to see what your doing at school!

The robber dosen't come very often, only about once a month, if your tamagotchi v4 is new, it will be about 2 weeks until tnhe robber apears for the first time.

~Girl~

the fourtune cookie does effect your mail and things and the robber is real the min. of points I have had stolen is 100gp's and the max. is 20659gp's and when an old guy come's and gives you a hat you have graduated from pre school and you can go to secondary school.

I have a V4, and I have some questions about it.

I've heard there's burgler that comes and steals points. I've never gotten him before, though. Is he real? :(

When my tama was a toddler, it went to preschool (duh). when it turned into a teenager, it got a visit from the primary school teacher, which ment it could go to primary school. A few minutes later, though, an old dude came and gave my tama a graduation hat. I think it means I graduated from preschool, but I'm not sure. What did it mean? :angry:

I have NO IDEA what happens with the fourtune cookie thing. I get it sometimes as mail, but I don't understand what it does. :angry:

Oh, and does someone have the V4 sleeping chart and/or the favorite & least favorite foods chart? :angry:
1. Yes a burglar can come. It can steal points from you. It depends on your fortune.

2. It means you graduted from Pre-school. You are now at a higher school. Evenutally your tamagotchi will graduted and get a job. Your life points will effect what job you might get. ;)

3. The Points bag means how much money the king will give you.

I guess the heart means love, and the man sign means the chance of a buglar coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back