V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score
I just got a tamagotchi v4 and i really need some help

on jobs,school,pre school, items, especially mail!

and maybe some codes

sorry if i put this in the wrong room i couldn't

find a room to put it in

Well it is really quite simple the mail is were so recive things from king and teachers and things like that :) .Also you will get a letter if you get accepted in school and the same for jobs there is alot of V4 info on this site you should scroll throught the topics. :)

From Trahi.

I just got a tamagotchi v4 and i really need some helpon jobs,school,pre school, items, especially mail!

and maybe some codes

sorry if i put this in the wrong room i couldn't

find a room to put it in
1. When your tamagotchi is a child it will go to pre-school and sing with a teacher.

2. When your tamagotchi is a teen it will graduted from pre-school and go to School. A turtle teacher will come make you play a game to find a pencil icon. When you find the pencil in the correct box you will earn 3 skill points.

3. Items are just things your tamagotchi play with. You can travel with ticket items and get sounveirs.

4. This is in the correct spot.

5. Mail is fun info and things your tamagotchi get. To find out if you have mail Nazotchi :) will come on your screen with items on it's head and drop it in your mailbox.

5.1) The stars mean your fortune. The Points bag means the chance of a king stopping by. The heart icon means the chance of love. The[SIZE=14pt] [!] [/SIZE]means important info for school and jobs.

6) For codes click here

7) You get jobs after 24 hours of the Adult. Once a day Nazotchi :) will pay you! :) You will earn skill points for playing jobs. Your life points will effect what tamagotchi and job you will get.

To go to School and Jobs :

1) Go to the heart icon

2) Press B

3) Select the "Work" option

4) When they AWAY sign is there, PRESS the B button.

5) You will see your tamagotchi go to Town/school/work.

Last edited by a moderator:
one deadly thin that you forgot to mention

when the hearts are low there is a larger chance of getting poos or snakes in the mail which empties all of the happy hearts

and when the muscleman icon is low it means a nasty robber could come and steal points off you, this used to happen a lot when I first got mine

but it hasn't happened since then. now I've said that he'll probably come in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back