V4's that aren't outragiously overpriced!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenBubble

Reaction score
Novelty Poster Company

Tamagotchi v4's for $16.99! That is not bad. Not bad at all. I just ordered mine, so we'll wait and see how it goes. If you are willing to pay a couple buck extra, plus shipping, then I say go for it! And if you'd like to wait and see if I get ripped off, then by all means wait! I'm quite eager to see myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

I would like to add that the Glow in the Dark v4 is $19.99 on this website.

Yes, but I couldn't find any around where I live. So this worked out well for me.

Cool, I didnt know how much they cost since I got it for Christmas.I think more money for the v4 is worth it.

Did you get the V4 that you ordered yet? Is it okay, and not a fake? I was thinking of ordering from that website because can't find one anywhere, and other online stores are much more money.

I haven't gotten it yet. It should come within the next couple of days. But I will let you all know when it comes. :wacko:

Uh oh...I just checked the website again and all the v4's went up to $19.99. It's still better than most that I have seen online, but I'm sure you all could find better.

May I suggest going to Google's Froogle and using the search. That's how I found the website. They listed Toy's R Us, but they were sold out.

Ps. I should have mentioned up top that the price was exceptional for buying online.

Hazaa! my v4 shipped on Thursday the 11th and it should be here by Wednesday maybe. Or Tuesday. I don't know. They tried to call me to tell me they shipped it but I was showering at the time. I thought it was one of the colleges I was applying to but they left no voicemail so I had no way to tell. I became somewhat concerned that my v4 hadn't arrived so I decided to contact them. I got to the page with the email and glanced at the phone number. I thought it looked familiar, and sure enough it was my missed call. So I emailed them to ask what they had called about. I guess they were going to tell me it shipped. That is a very odd way to inform a customer. I guess it's a small company. I still don't know how I feel about the place. They should have just emailed me or left a flippin' voicemail! We'll see what happens on Tuesday or Wednesday, or maybe even Monday (fingers crossed). Patience is a virtue as I always say. I have an interesting story having to do with my patience, but I already rambled on more than was neccesary so I shan't bore you with the details. Cioa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back