v4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im.. not sure of the release date.

if you meant by 'stores' where you live, none. i think ^-^ not planning on BUYING the v4. i shouldnt know.

they are avalible in parts of the UK and... i think.. spain?

:unsure: Oh. Thank's for the help! but, another thing... are they on ebay?

Yes, there are a few scattered about eBay, but watch out for the fakes.. don't buy JD or TS tamagotchis, or anything that doesn't look real or isn't made by BanDai.

As for the first question, they're not out in the UK, some people have ordered them from abroad in places like Spain, New Zealand and even USA where they have the first lot of V4s. (They aren't released yet in USA, but some members have managed to buy them early from shops)

EDIT: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they have been shipped to stores in the US - when the individual stores have them available is up to them, some already do. They are also available in NZ, and some parts of Europe.

They are available at Toys R Us

https://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?f=...CatId=&view=all

Some people are also selling them on eBay at inflated prices.

GK

so your saying there's none going to be released in can?

Well , as for the countries I only know they are out in Spain and Portugal (if I am not wrong about Portugal). For the shops , usually toy shops and all. So yea , they are kind of easy to find if they are not out of stock in 1 hour once they have stock in the shops! :p :unsure:

~bdaze

Well , as for the countries I only know they are out in Spain and Portugal (if I am not wrong about Portugal). For the shops , usually toy shops and all. So yea , they are kind of easy to find if they are not out of stock in 1 hour once they have stock in the shops! :p :unsure:

~bdaze
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE COMING OUT IN AUSTRALIA??? PLEASE I REALLY WANT ONE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back