V4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Leaftchi~

Reaction score
can any one tell me when version4 tamagotchis are coming out into shops

in England ..... i really want one! :) thanks!

The V4s are coming to England in early January, although you can buy them from abroad.

I, also live in England, and went out to my local ToysRus and found out that they stock them. Although they are supposed to come out in the UK in Jan 2007, some people have bought them in the UK. Some toy stores are stocking them before Christmas. :wacko:

Hope I helped!

:rolleyes: Baby Pink :wacko:

^_^ Baby Pink :blink:

I, also live in England, and went out to my local ToysRus and found out that they stock them. Although they are supposed to come out in the UK in Jan 2007, some people have bought them in the UK. Some toy stores are stocking them before Christmas.  ;)
Hope I helped!

:blink: Baby Pink :(
WHEN ARE THEY COMING OUT IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yes,its true, i'm english and i have one, i bought it from a nearby toyshop so keep your eyes open!!

~Girl~
I am from america, but moved 2 england (sob sob) and i live in a place (obviously) and someon ehas one and is willing to sell it to me and they got it in England! :furawatchi:

I'm jealous that V4s actually exist already and a few weeks ago I saw a V3 at a shop...I'll definately get a nice newer version tama when one of mine starts to break...

OMG :furawatchi: Austrailia get there's around April :wacko: That's bad, Since I live in the USA there coming out January!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: Sorry Austrailia......... :D

Hmmmm.... I'm guessing that they come out at the smae time in Wales, Scottland and Irland at the same time as England. Seeing as I'm the only Welsh person on this site (lol) ill have to wait. Ill check with tamamum. I believe Tamamum lives in Scottland so if they are in Scottland they are probably in Wales too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back