V5.5 Family Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

staragotchi*

Reaction score
So I just got my V5.5. When it was on its second day as toddler it said it was an Active family, and now they evolved into teens (Ichigotchi Kikitchi Chamametchi) Their bonding is 80%. I was wondering, how do I get a Sociable Family or a Active family (again)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help! They turned back into a blended family then back into a active family. So how do I get different familys like that on it? Please help!

Hey staragotchi!

Here is something that might help you.. It's from yahoo answers and the person who wrote it is named Dragon dreamer.

"You need the bonding percentage to be higher. Every training time will begin at ten o' clock. It Ends at six. Set your time to 9:59 if you want to do ten o'clock training. At ten... your tama will beep. Go to the smiley icon wit hthe bubble and click on it. It will have three options. If you want a Mame family... choose the first option. If you want a Meme family... choose the middle option. If you want a Kuchipa family... choose the last option. You can cheat by changing your time just to get bondage up.

Let's say you have a Mametchi. In order to get a pure family... your Mametchi has to marry a Chantotchi... or vice versa. If you have a Memetchi... In order to get a pure family... your Memetchi has to marry a Mumutchi... or vice versa. The Kuchipatchi has to marry a Yonepatchi... and like I said earlier... vice versa. The way you take care of your tama depends on what it will be. If you critically overfeed your tama... They will become a large family. If your family is malnourished... it will become a petite family. And if you neglect your family... it will become a ninja family. There are ways to change your famioloy back to normal but I don't know the codes."

Good luck.

Hey staragotchi! Here is something that might help you.. It's from yahoo answers and the person who wrote it is named Dragon dreamer.

"You need the bonding percentage to be higher. Every training time will begin at ten o' clock. It Ends at six. Set your time to 9:59 if you want to do ten o'clock training. At ten... your tama will beep. Go to the smiley icon wit hthe bubble and click on it. It will have three options. If you want a Mame family... choose the first option. If you want a Meme family... choose the middle option. If you want a Kuchipa family... choose the last option. You can cheat by changing your time just to get bondage up.

Let's say you have a Mametchi. In order to get a pure family... your Mametchi has to marry a Chantotchi... or vice versa. If you have a Memetchi... In order to get a pure family... your Memetchi has to marry a Mumutchi... or vice versa. The Kuchipatchi has to marry a Yonepatchi... and like I said earlier... vice versa. The way you take care of your tama depends on what it will be. If you critically overfeed your tama... They will become a large family. If your family is malnourished... it will become a petite family. And if you neglect your family... it will become a ninja family. There are ways to change your famioloy back to normal but I don't know the codes."

Good luck.
Sorry, but that information is for V5, I have a V5.5 and so can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back