V5.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama123123

Reaction score
They just made a v5 and they're already talking about the v5.5. I think they should end the tamagotchis. I'm running out of money. The V5.5 is the Royal Familitchi. It has more newer families. I think it's dumb, i can't ask my parents for another tamagotchi I just got one in January!!! So I'll just look at other people's V.5.5's.

I think new characters is good,I just hope they improve the current v5 in familys and games. I think the current v5 is dumb,the fact it's family's ticks me off.I was thinking of my v4.5,after you have kid you get to raise it the entire way you feel like, and get the Tamagotchi you want in that gender(depending if it's a boy you may want a Memeitch,if it's a girl you may want a Violetchi),but on v5 if you have eg: the Kuchipachi family you will continue to have the Kuchapachi family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see why it really matters, you can always buy one a few months later that way you'll have money, and your parents might let you buy one..besides, later it might be on sale :) ....."Off off and away!"

Last edited by a moderator:
hey tamatama123123 could you get sum pics and pm me the post with the link or sumat plz?

hey tamatama123123 could you get sum pics and pm me the post with the link or sumat plz?
The v5.5s arent out yet bandai are still making them. They will be realised in July so there is no pics yet :)

starlight your're wrong. they already made them in japan. I know the website. I will write it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back