V5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latishia08

Reaction score
Umm For those of you guys who have a V5 familitchi...do you guys think you could help me out? I really wanna know how to get a one of those guys with a leaf on their head and a lovezukintchi and a watatchi if you can help me that will be great... :D

my cousin got kuromametchi and makkiko yesterday but bond them up to 30% and when the evolve into adults they will turn into the ones you wanted then feed sesamee pudding and use vannity (dresser)the will become makkio and kuromametchi but take perfect care or the will turn into a petite family like my cousins then just feed them milk and the re-evolve you welcome plz post back bye here is the sessame pudding and dresser codes

07500 43896 dresser

07400 43895 sessame pudding

Last edited by a moderator:
How to get Hatugatchi(Hatsugatchi), or the one with the leaf:

Get a Blended Family.

Let the bonding for your Tamagotchi Family be at 0-30%.

Train them all to be Smart.

If the percentage their bonding became at 40 or higher, just let your Tamagotchi miss most of its training until its bonding is at 0-30%.

How to get Lovezukintchi(Lovuzukintchi):

Get a Blended Family.

If the percentage their bonding became at 40 or higher, just let your Tamagotchi miss most of its training until its bonding is at 0-30%.

How to get Watatchi:

Get a Blended Family.

Train them all to be Cheerful.

How to get those three at the same time:

Get a Blended Family and have one male and two females.

From doing that, your first two Tamagotchi should be a Hatugatchi and a Lovezkintchi.

And for Watatchi, well to get her as the third child of the family, I guess it's random, the third child of your family might become a Potetchi or a Watatchi(You can only get either of this two if the third child or the youngest of the family is a girl.)

How to get Hatugatchi(Hatsugatchi), or the one with the leaf:Get a Blended Family.

How to get Lovezukintchi(Lovuzukintchi):

Get a Blended Family.

How to get Watatchi:

Get a Blended Family.

Train them all to be Cheerful.

How to get those three at the same time:

Get a Blended Family and have one male and two females.

From doing that, your first two Tamagotchi should be a Hatugatchi and a Lovezkintchi.

And for Watatchi, well to get her as the third child of the family, I guess it's random, the third child of your family might become a Potetchi or a Watatchi(You can only get either of this two if the third child or the youngest of the family is a girl.)
Thanx this helped alot i got all the 3 i wanted thanx heaps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back