V5 connecting for Space family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
So I now have a American V5 (one with a keyring) and I've once read something about that if you connect with a Familitchi from Japan you *always* get the space family. Now I was wondering of that is only with a Japanse one, or also with an Austraian or European?

And how can I recognize those. Are those all the ones with the cute little key or Tama-charm? And the Japanese are the ones with the lock, am I right?

Thnx :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you are correct.

It's easy to tell a Japanese one, as it's in Japanese!

Yes, they are with the lock.

European v5's are called 'Tamagotchi Famalitchi' and not V5 or FamiTama

Australian/Oceania ones are hard to tell from US/Canada ones, as only the shell design varies.

Yes, you are correct.
It's easy to tell a Japanese one, as it's in Japanese!

Yes, they are with the lock.

European v5's are called 'Tamagotchi Famalitchi' and not V5 or FamiTama

Australian/Oceania ones are hard to tell from US/Canada ones, as only the shell design varies.
Thank you.

But I also see some Tama's on Ebay that have the roof antenna, but also on the right side a little key? From wich country are those?

ragana

You can get the space family on and v5 as long as you tama marries the tama that looks like the sun.

you may need to reject some tamas before you get it.

hope i helped.

sabri :p

Yes I know that Sabri. But thanks for the information. But I wanted to buy another V5, just because I want it ^_^ And then I thought it might be 'better' to buy one from another part of the world, because it looks a bit different and you get the space family all the time!!

But I was wondering, do you also get the space family when you connect a V5 and V5.5 with eichother? (from different parts of the world)

I'm not sure if there is a V5.5 yet?! Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong...
I'm sorry, I ment WHEN it's comming out (V5.5 from America) OR with the royal FamiTama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back