V5 Dating Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 59735

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I just have my V5 for like 6 or 7 days and the family has finally grown up. I do have a Mametchi, a Chantotchi and a Sukatchi on it.

I tried the Dating Show once, but there was no Chantochi I would like my Mametchi get married to.

The questions I have are:

1) Can you use the Dating Show more then once a day?

2) How many times can you visit the Dating Show?

3) Do V5 tamas turn into Oldtimers like V1 to V4 and when they do, when?

I hope somebody is able to answer these questions.

1.) You can use the Dating Show up to three times a day. When you're done with the three chances, Ms. Busybody will be sleeping. Set your clock at 6:59, wait a minute, and use the Dating Show again.

2.) ^^Same answer^^

3.) I'm guessing at 9 or 10 years. I'm not too sure, my V5 tamas haven't been turned into oldies yet.

1.) You can use the Dating Show up to three times a day. When you're done with the three chances, Ms. Busybody will be sleeping. Set your clock at 6:59, wait a minute, and use the Dating Show again.
2.) ^^Same answer^^

3.) I'm guessing at 9 or 10 years. I'm not too sure, my V5 tamas haven't been turned into oldies yet.
V5's can't have oldies like V1-V4.5.

1. Yes you can use the dating show more than once a day.

2. You can only visit the dating show when your tamagotchis are adults and they have been adults for more than 2 FULL days. You can visit the dating show 3 times a day.

3. No, V5 tamas don't turn into Oldtimers.

Thanks a lot fo these answers! Very helpfull hints indeed! My tama is now sleeping (as its acutally 9 pm), but then I can try again tomorrow! And, I don't have to worry that it will turn into an Oldie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back