v5 famitama / celebrity?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoerreFreak

Reaction score
I had no idea there was a difference between any of the v5's. I didn't even know the celebrity tama existed! Just thought I had bought a famitama. Has anybody else made this mistake? What are the differences between th two?

Well, it's like comparing the V4.5 to the V4.

There are:

• Different Characters
  • Different Items (I think)
  • Different Games
  • Different bondage times
  • Different animations
  • I've never used the pause feature, so I don't know if that's different or not.

And I think that's it. Obviously the theme is different, the V5.5 being the "royal" one and all.

It never even said there was a difference on the package. I've been collecting tamas for a while now, and I didn't really notice a difference in the packaging. I really thought I was buying a famitama.

There should be a difference on the packaging. It should say "V5.5", and plus I think it has pictures of the royal family.

Does it look like this? (Last post on page)

Not at all........ It has movie popcorn on it with film around it, and It just said famitama. Thanks for the link! It helped a lot!! :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If it just said famitama then it should be a regular V5, not a celebrity. If it was a v5.5, I think it would say Famitama celebrity or Royal Famitama, or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back