V5 growth chart...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sapertws

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok, I have looked all around this site for a version 5 growth chart and the only one i could find i could barely read and it didnt help me at all? Does anyone know one that is on this site or on another site that is easy to read and doesnt have the animation character the one that we see on the screen? It would really help![/SIZE]

Thanks! ^_^

Oh man just when i got the link someone already posted it *cries*. and squidward the tamazone link has already been posted by binary. i think you shouldn't repeat other people.

Please keep in mind that Bandai hasn't released any V5 charts yet. So all are user-created based on information we've discovered on our on through raising our V5 Tamagotchis.
The staff at Tama-Zone have assembled a V5 growth chart. Here's the link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901

If it's actually a character chart you want, there's a link to a good character chart in this topic: AWESOME V5 CHARACTER CHART!, PLEASE READ THIS!!!
thank u so much the first one was exactly what i was looking for! :)

go to familitchi.blogspot.com and you will find the growth chart there. you can click on it to enlarge it as well. hope that helps you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back