V5 help pls :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onnes

Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi V5 a week ago and im very new to tamagotchi. This morning I married the planetchi and I had a new baby. Now there is only one pet on the screen. This dissapoints me very much. I liked having 3 pets and what happened to my other ones? Are they just ... gone? or will this baby reunite with them?

The reason you only have one baby is because you have the 'space family'. It's a special character you got , since you mated with the sun character. You'll have to be with this one baby until it becomes an adult and mates. If you mate it correctly , you may end up with 2 or 3 characters :puroperatchi:

Tip: The 'smart' family will also only give you one egg.

I hope I could help. Sorry your so disappointed with your 'one' egg. Better luck next time!

// Ms.MilkMalty

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the answers :puroperatchi: hey but on my box there was something about a royal family. how do i do that?

thanks for the answers :( hey but on my box there was something about a royal family. how do i do that?
Oh. You have a celebrity v5. Congrats :) Anyways , I guess I could help you get a Royal Family ;) You need to have high bonding , which is 80%-100%. You should get Princess Tamahiko , Tamasumatchi , Princess Tamako , or Rozutchi. Then you need to mate it with another Royal family character by using the dating show , of course. I am not 100% sure of this. But it wouldn't hurt to try :) Don't hesitate to correct me.

I hope you get the Royal Family. Glad I could help!

// Ms.MilkMalty

Sometimes you won't always have 3 tamagotchis. sometimes you will have 1 or 2. This time you have 1 but the next time i garantee you will have 3 tamas again.

And yes you can connect and marry your tamagotchi with your friends tamagotchi. :)

Have fun!

ahh my friend doesnt have the one with royal family. but my box said V5. not V5.5. so i cant give me friend the royal family? oh well.. thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back