V5 Life cycle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y is he not seeing what we say. p.s my friend tamagotchi can't...................

Oh yea, if you put your tamagotchi on travel channel, it can delay your growth depending on how long it was on travel channel. For instance, mine turned into kids at 4:00 two three days ago, then yesterday, they didnt evolve until 8:30! I think my theory might be wrong but still....

thats wut i think.....

really! five tamagotchies! iv'e only got one but i'm going to get another one on saturday

;) :( :mimitchi: :D

it has to be an adult for 48 hours

how long has ur tama been and adault?? :p

Great info thanks really helped me out!!

memetchi7

Honestly, mine was kind of strange, mine actually grew up in an hour as babies, then as toddlers, they grew up in a day, the rest all evolved in 2 days. I'm already on my third generation and they're already tots! That's the point! The life cycles are different for everyone's tamagotchis, babies usually take an hour, some tots take a day to grow up some take 2 days, some teens take 2 days to evolve, some take 3 days, some adults take 2 days for marriage to become available, some take 3, it's different for everyone! So you'll really never know until you find out for yourself, sometimes, you should make a record of how long it takes them to grow up, maybe record their ages and how long it takes for them to evolve in some way. Me, I kept track in my head, through my tamagotchi, I checked the time whenever they evolved then I did basic subtraction to find out how long it took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back