V5 Log! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
I came home today to discover that my V5 had arrived in the mail from Toys R Us. (I chose the Love My Family design.) Naturally I rushed to open it. I pulled out the tab and began. I named my family Giant, for the New York Giants. The first egg began to hatch, producing a baby boy. The second egg soon followed with a baby girl inside. The last egg was another boy. I cared for them, went to Tama Town, and played TV changer and the Tea games for an hour. Once I got one of them on a little toilet! (The first step to potty training, I hope ;) ) I looked down to see that they had evolved! All three of them were adorable little toddlers:

First son: Mattaritchi (smile and spiky hair)

Daughter: Belltchi (bell with a hair bow)

Second Son: Mousetchi (little oval-shaped guy with a bill of some sort...)

The first son seems to be the main one who plays all the games and blasts off to the Earth Expo. I have experienced the fridge raiding animation twice already, both with the first son eating. What an appetite! ^_^ Already once they have called and I had to give them training. I chose the box of crayons because the instructions say they make your family more easygoing, which sounds like Kuchipatchi, one of the characters I hope to get. :D

I can still only play the TV and tea games with these three, and I think it will stay that way for awhile as the other two games are the golf and shoe.

Feel free to send me comments via PM but please do not post here.

-tulip

Last night, all three of them stood beside what appeared to be a window and yawned and yawned. Today they:

7:00: Woke up

7:00: Went to bathroom

8:00: Zack raided the fridge again. :angry:

9:00: Went to bathroom, a gave meal and a snack.

10:00: Zack sang for Willow and Peace.

10:15: Zack stopped singing, gave them a meal.

11:00: Zack raided the fridge yet again.

11:15: Went to bathroom, needed a meal.

12:00: Called out, got given the crayons to color with.

12:15-3:30: Had to be paused :huh: .

3:50: Connected with other V5, the Cloud family. I am plotting to someday marry Zack (from my V5) and Cirrus, the girl from the other V5.

4:00: Peace got on the potty, needed a meal.

4:00: Called for attention, got given the crayons and drew a picture.

More will follow. :huh:

Last evening the family called, but instead of the usual things to chose from their were three different ones! I chose a stack of paper. They made a paper airplane and flew it around. Their bonding went up to 10%! Last night at 8:00, Zack, Willow, and Peace took a bath as usual and then yawned until bedtime. This morning when they woke up at 7:00, they were yawning in front of a window with a view of a sunrise. :wacko: Today they've connected a lot with the Cloud family. Thanks to spending money and entering some codes, the Giants Family now has the following items:

-campfire

-Unchi-kun

-bubbles

-magic hat

-watering can

-karaoke machine

-cruise ticket (rare)

-Magokorotchi (rare)

Their bonding is now up to 20%, and they are best friends with the Cloud family. They haven't raided the fridge yet, but I suspect it's only a matter of time until they do. I also forgot to note that their type of family is listed as a "blended family". I suppose that means their not all one type of character, like all Kuchipatchi or all Furawatchi. I assume that later today they will become teenagers. I will post descriptions of them and their names for you when that happens.

Thanks for reading! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Around 12:00 Noon, my tamagotchi called for attention and I gave them the paper airplane again. Their bonding is up to 30%! They now have:

-disco ball

-stereo

-DVD

...along with the other items from before. They have not evolved, but Zack did raid the fridge around 11:00. He's going to be rather large if he keeps this up. :p

At 1:59 just now, all three of the tamas held still, alerting me that one of them had to use the bathroom. I selected the bathroom icon and got Peace onto the little training toilet. Then at 2:00, the tamas called out and I gave them some darts to play with. Their bonding is only at 30% still, but I suspect it will become 40% soon. :ichigotchi:

At about 3:59, Peace went to the bathroom again and I got him on the toilet (again). Then at 4:00, they called for attention and I selected the maracas. The bonding is up to 40%! At 5:00, Zack got a little snack from the fridge. I assume that later tonight they will become teenagers. I am trying to decide which tama I should "keep". Who should I put on the dating show and have be a parent when they're older? If you have a suggestion, please feel free to PM me but do not post here, please. :ph34r:

I will post the time they evolve and what they become. <_<

Guess what happened last night around 7:15-ish?! Willow, Zack, and Peace evolved into teenagers!

Willow: Korokotchi

Zack: Shelltchi

Peace: Bakutchi

After taking a bath as usual, they started to yawn their way to sleep. No they are doing their usual morning animation. Since they have 40% bonding, they now do a new animation when I press button C. They march to the left off the screen and then return to the main screen, falling on their faces. Then they all sit back up and smile. Rather odd way to spend their time, if you ask me. :p When they called for attention, I gave them some maracas to play music with. That didn't make their bonding go up to 50%, but I think that will happen today.

I'll add more around 4:00 PM with what they did during the day. :p

As promised, I have the day's activities of the Giants family:

8:00: Zack went to the fridge.

10:00: Gave the family a meal and a snack.

10:54: They went to the bathroom, I gave them a meal and a snack.

12:00: Willow and Peace were entertained by Zack singing. I guess all that sining wore Zack out, because they needed a meal and snack afterwards. :D

12:50: Went to bathroom, needed a meal and a snack.

1:00: Paused.

3:00: Zack went to the fridge. Apparently he is not growing out of this habit.

Hope you're enjoying my log! I'd like to thank the people who have PM-ed me to say that they enjoy it. ^_^

tulip :mimitchi:

*Sorry I didn't post any entries yesterday. I've been very busy lately.*

Thursday continued:

6:00: The tamas called out for me, and I chose to give them the paper airplane. Their bonding was up to 50%!

6:30: Fridge time.

7:30: Fridge time AGAIN!

8:00: The tamas took their bath in the giant tub.

Friday:

7:00: Yawned to the sunrise.

8:00: Zack went for a little morning snack at the fridge. ;)

9:30: Zack went for a little mid-morning snack.

10:00: The tamas called and got to play with some darts in the hopes of raising their bonding. It did, now they are up to 60%. When I press button C, it shows Zack kissing Willow and then Peace and then them both kissing him. Hearts appear, and then one big one. My family loves each other now!

11:00: Zack went to the fridge for a late-morning snack.

12:00: Zack sang for his siblings.

1:00: Sang again, little musical guys. ;)

2:00: Played with a paper airplane.2:15-3:00: Traveled.

4:00: Sang some more. :D

5:00: Zack helped himself to a early evening snack from the fridge.

6:30: Zack helped himself to a mid evening snack.

7:30: Zack helped himself to a late mid evening snack!

Now for today:

The instant my little family woke up, they evolved into adults!!! They are possibly the most adorable family I have seen in my life.

Zack: Nemutchi (Guy that looks sort of like Mametchi with an earring.)

Willow:Yonepatchi (Girl Kuchipatchi with cute hair.)

Peace:Mumutchi (Boy version of the Memetchi with things on his head.)

I love my family. They are adorable. :p

*Sorry for neglecting this log for two days, I've been very very busy lately.*

I do not have the exact times that the Giants Family did things, but I do have updates. Their bonding went up to 70%, and they still kissed one another. When the bonding went up to 80%, they did a new animation. Zack, Willow, and Peace all came up to the screen to greet me one by one and for the first time I got a good look at Zack: he is not the punk-ish Mamitchi after all, but a little guy in a stocking cap with tired eyes. :D

When their bonding went up to 90% yesterday, they still did their animation. This afternoon, I discovered that the matchmaker will now accept my tamagotchis onto the dating show. I refuse to let two of the family members leave until the bonding is up to 100%. That will most likely happen tomorrow. Which leaves me to tell you the sad news:

I've decided who will be kept as a parent.

I've decided on the Yonepatchi Willow. I adore everything about them all: Crazy fridge-raiding Zack, mellow and lovable Peace, and sweet yet fun Willow. I cannot believe that the time to say goodbye to this family is drawing close, as tomorrow Willow will become a parent if all goes as planned.

But I do have a touch of good news. Even though the family will end, this log will continue. I'll tell the stories of the descendants of Zack, Willow, and Peace as long as my V5 remains.

I will try as hard as possible to post everyday, which will be easier as I'm not as busy this week. :p

Yesterday morning, I made the decision and married my Yonepatchi to a Hatsugatchi. It was heartbreaking to see Zack and Peace fly away, but Willow and her husband Oak had three children:

Daughter: Jade

Son: Topaz

Daughter: Opal

As babies they were two mimifuwathis and a futabatchi. Now as toddlers the bundles 'o joy have turned into three adorable toddlers: :blink:

Jade: Sakuramotchi

Topaz: Mousetchi

Opal: Tororotchi

The parents have kissed, eated bananas, and vacuumed with Topaz. Jade frequently raids the fridge with one of her parents. She reminds me of Zack so much, it's heartbreaking. I miss Zack and Peace...Topaz looks like Peace but acts like his mom, Willow. When you send them on a trip, Willow and Oak leave followed by Topaz and Opal. Last is Jade, locking the door with a key. My family is just as cute as before, and I will continue this log as promised. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back