v5 marriage/family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
Its so confusing! How does the whole family part work? I watched two tamas get married on youtube, and this happed:

1. They went to dating show and selected mametchi to get married and then they hit "yes" after they went there the second time.

2. The two tamas got married, and the other two brothers and sisters went away.

3. The two characters that were left turned into to papamametchi and mamametchi.

4. Then two eggs appeared on the screen, then they hatched and the video stopped.

I dont get it! Do they have the babies, then leave? Or are they still there as the tama babies develop and stuff? I thought they were family and were supposed to stick together D: I dont get it :wacko: so confusing.

On first generation you can see only the current generation (three children) in the character list in the status screens. On second generation and above, you see the current generation (one, two, or three children) and their parents, in the character list in the status screens.

When mating by connection, if you have more than one adult character, you can select to send one to another Tamagotchi to mate there. The one you select to send will simply disappear from your Tamagotchi, leaving its siblings and parents (if on second generation or higher.)

When receiving a mate by connection, or when using the dating channel to receive a mate, you can select which one of your characters will receive the mate. When the pairing has been selected, your character will say goodbye its siblings (if any) and parents (if on second or higher generation.) The two who are getting married will kiss and become parent forms. One, two, or three eggs will appear. The parents will disappear off-screen, leaving you to raise the eggs. The parents aren't completely gone though. They will reappear during certain animations, and you can see them in the character list in the status screens.

Thats confusing, but thabk you so much! <_< I wished the parents stayed on screen. That would be so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back