V5 Married Unidentifiable Character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charleene

Reaction score
I let my Mametchi marry another character that looked somewhat like a circle with fairy wings, then he turned into Papamametchi and she turned into Planetchi, which looks like a blob wearing a floaty swim ring around her waist....I cant find anything about her character anywhere, so is she like a special character or something? When we went to the dating show, it showed the normal matchmaker twice, then on the third time it showed a Planetchi as the matchmaker instead....so what family is Planetchi from?

ok thanks lol the only place I could find a list of the different families was on Mothras site and it didnt have her anywhere on there XD

It is the "space" family.

When you go to the dating show, you will normally see the familiar Otokitchi (Matchmaker) as the show's "host" and she brings potential partners.

But sometimes (randomly, I think) your host will look different - it will be a Planetchi and you will have the opportunity to choose a partner from the Space family.

This is what happened to your tama (it happened to mine too) :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back