v5 marries a music satr.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danan2

Reaction score
To have a v5 marry a music star you must have these requirements.

• V5 must be old enough to marry.

• V5 and music star must have a high friendship together.

Teen to adult in the music star can marry. (I think.)

:D :angry:

i married my friends v5 with my music star.i got it married it at 1.u should try to marry a girl and a girl.or boy and boy :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

How do you connect the V5 to the Music Star? ;) I can't seem to connect my Music Star to anything! :( -_- Help!!
:huh: You just connect them unless you are using that other type of v5

are you using a v5 familitchi??

How do you connect the V5 to the Music Star? -_- I can't seem to connect my Music Star to anything! :angry: :angry: Help!!
well, if your trying anything other than a v5 or a v5.5 to connect to the Music Star, then it won't work, those two are the only ones that can connect to the v6

How do you connect the V5 to the Music Star? :) I can't seem to connect my Music Star to anything! :D   :) Help!!
To connect the V5 to the Music star, you have to have the V5 set to "Version Five" in the connect options, and the Music Star must be set to "Other". Make sure the Music Star doesn't press any buttons. Only press a button (A or :eek: on the V5. Then, you should be able to play games with them, but not marry unless they already have maximum friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
To connect the V5 to the Music star, you have to have the V5 set to "Version Five" in the connect options, and the Music Star must be set to "Other". Make sure the Music Star doesn't press any buttons. Only press a button (A or B) on the V5. Then, you should be able to play games with them, but not marry unless they already have maximum friendship.
yes that is how u do it!!!try dat

Latest posts

Back