v5 marrying prob!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyan2662

Reaction score
ok, me and my friends tamagotchis got married. she did "give" and i did "accsept". then her guy wet over to my girls place, and the had the fireworks and all that stuff. then my girl, and her guy changed into parents, then left! her guy dident go back, and my girl dident come back, and the girl left me with 3 babys and my friend only had 2 adult tamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :ichigotchi: :( my friend dident get eany babys and i dident get any parents and my friend is still on genaration 1 and its SOOO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

please! if you could possibly understand that,

i need help!

That's the way it's supposed to work. On the V5 when someone does a "give" the character never comes back to their Tamagotchi. When they're down to their last character, they can't "give" anymore. They have to get a mate through connecting or the matchmaker TV show. (Of course they don't have to get down to their last character in order to do this.)

Once they mate they turn into Parent characters. The parents are usually not on the screen. Most of the time you will see only the children (or child - since on second generation and up, the number of eggs is randomly one, two, or three.) The parents will appear sometimes, such as when you call for medicine, at meals, and during some of the special time-of-day animations. All Tamagotchis characters currently living in your Tamagotchi are pictured on the status screens (activate the status icon at the top left of the screen, then press the left or middle button to advance through the pages of information.)

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh.... well thankyou very much. :) that still is a very bad way to get married. :angry:

srry if this is lik spam or sumthing

but i think v5 sounds so awsome i really wish i had one :(

did you have to have 100% on the bonds per blended family? :ichigotchi: plz reply to me soon plz! thank you for your time! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back