v5 new to it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
ok my cousin is going out of town. she has a v5 and asked me to watch it for her. i can do the basics. Change time, put it to sleep, reset and download, clean poo, and play 1 game. so can u guys tell me everything you know and how to use it.

(The game i can play is Shoe Pairs)

Please i'm desprete!

~KK

well if you use the heart key it gives you happy hearts (the code: 07800 43990) or lucky cat (the code: 07700 43090) got to the heart icon and go special type them passwords in. use the king dvd 2 get bonding up (may take while the code: 07500 43785). to play tea time when the cup is upright press the right buttons (a) right set up (b.) left set up (a and B.) both set up. tv surfing look at the picture at the top of his head and when that picture comes on press (a or B.) it's easy i dont no how to play golf soz i dnt have a dad yet hope i helped rply if der is anythin you dnt understand p.s. im new to it 2 i got mine yesterday so soz if i dndt help

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm how do i change the tv channel and what do they do all?? are they sumthing important or sumthing juz for fun?

plz reply me i am as desprate as her

cuz my friend is lending hers to me for a week so plz help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back