v5 not a mame ,etc family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My_Little_Megatchi

Reaction score
:blink: i got 2 eggs a when they grew up they dident become a ninga ,mame ,etc family

i waited 4 days and never changed but i could go watch the dating channel

is it because i got 2 eggs ;) :( :(

Umm.... what? Two eggs is perfectly normal, though slightly uncommon, and has no effect on anything else, other than two characters. Mame family, Meme family, Kuchipa family, and Flower family all need to be born from parents in second generation. Large, Petite (Not puchi!) and Ninja family is a result of bad care in specific ways that appear from adults (and teens?). You should have a blended family if you take good care and are on generation 1, or if your parents were not compatible for a non-blended family.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/famitama.html

Credit to Binary for making chart!

THta there is a V5 growth chart there is alot of familys on the V5 not only them.

You get the Large family by over feeding your Tama snacks.

You get the putchi Family by Under feeding your Tama.

You get the Ninja family by not taking alot of care in your Tama.

And you get the mame Family by Taking good care of your Tama.

But you can also get blended Familys.

Or you could get a matching family Like the Mames or the mems.

Hope I helped

P.s. Two eggs nothing to worry about. You could get up to (3 or 5) eggs! the omount of eggs dosent affect your Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get the mametchi family by having 100% bondage before adults.Set the time to 12:00 a.m. there will be there each choose the first one If you get mametchi go to the dating channel have a mametchi

mate with a Chantochi.they will be mimifuwachi in a hour they will be a mametchi and chamametchi. -_- :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :lol: :) ^_^ ^_^ :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back