v5-only 2 kids?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mychemicalromancefreak

Reaction score
i've had my tamagotchi v5 for...a long time. and its on gen. 4. and now i have only 2 kids instead of 3. i havent found ne one else w/ this happen. then again, i havent checked all the posts XD but still, it works perfectly fine and normal, but i wuz just wondering why there are only 2 kids. im definately not new with tamagotchis either, i havent had a problem in years. lol help plz?

Yeah, me too, but a totally good thing is that making points are easy, and the items and food don't go away after one use XD

Music star has only one tama, and I'm glad, but buying multiple foods is HARD :mellow: plus I have no clue how to make points

haleykimb- Apparently when your Tamagotchi grows up, it can earn Gotchi Points by performing in concerts and working part-time.

Back on topic: It's random whether you have 1, 2 or 3 kids. Apparently there's a 70% chance that you'll get 3 kids, a 20% chance that you'll get 2 and a 10% chance that you'll get only one. However, there are some families, like the "pure" families (Mame, Meme, Kuchi/Kuchipa and Furawa/Violet) that only have two children and the "space family" which only has one.

Yeah, me too, but a totally good thing is that making points are easy, and the items and food don't go away after one use XD
Music star has only one tama, and I'm glad, but buying multiple foods is HARD :( plus I have no clue how to make points
Nazotchi, the mail guy, comes & gives you gotchi points everyday. ^^

its because you probably have a certain type of family like kuchipa family :lol:

meme family :) mame family ,and violet family :furawatchi: and others

:lol:

hope this helps

tamaking2!!!!!!!

I just bought my v5 on dec. 26. its now in gen 2. And I have only two kidz...Ithink its normal.

That happened to me. This is how it happened:

I tryed to do the teen marry adult thing, I pressed marry on V5, then give. My Mukgetchi went off. My chamametchi on my Music Star shoke its head and...MUKGETCHI WAS GONE FOREVER!!! And them I married my Lovezukinitchi to a Nemutchi and had 2 kids.

P.S. The V5 is a V5. NOT A CELEBRITY!!!!

My tama had only one baby, and the newest baby is generation #2 in my own family. It's cool how they can have from one to three babies, too. I prolly have a space family, cos the father, whom was selected from the dating show, was a sun-like character, and my tama was a Potetchi. She's now a Mametchi and the father is a Planetchi. Their daughter is a Hoshitchi and is, therefore, an only tama. I like how the new babies can be a surprise! How fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back