v5 Pet Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of remember it appears when you feed them. Other than that, I forget. Sorry.

Update: Now I remember - it's the C-button reaction! When no icons are lit, press the C (right) button. A short animation should play. If your family has a pet, it may be part of this animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll help out binary:

I don't think it appears when you feed them.

Anyway, once you've got a pure family (Mame, Meme, Kuchi or Violet family), certain "C" button reactions include the pet. That's the only time you'll get to see it. Also, the bonding % of your family determines what sort of animation happens.

I'll help out binary:I don't think it appears when you feed them.

Anyway, once you've got a pure family (Mame, Meme, Kuchi or Violet family), certain "C" button reactions include the pet. That's the only time you'll get to see it. Also, the bonding % of your family determines what sort of animation happens.
Suppose I have an Easygoing family with a Nemutchi (which I do). Will the pet still show up at 100% or if the character isn't Kuchipatchi/Yonepatchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back