V5 Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmodulok

Reaction score
hi there, i'm currently raising my 1st gen on my V5. i downloaded the character chart from tamagotchi.com and i noticed that there are pets. are those just for the chart or can you actually get those on your tama? if you can actually get them on your tama, how do you get them? they're just so adorable and i'm wondering how to go about getting them if its possible to get them at all.

thanks!

All the Tamagotchi's on the charts are obtainable.

Your Tama has to be either a: Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Mametchi or Furawatchi (known as a pure family).

You then need to get their bond level to 100% (can take a while)

Then you need to marry them to a certain character depending on what family you have.

If you have a Kuchipatchi, then marry a Yonepatchi.

If you have a Mametchi, marry a Chantotchi.

If you have a Memetchi, then marry a Mumutchi.

And finally, if you have a Furawatchi, then marry a Sukatchi.

Then you need to raise the bond level to 100% again (after they have married and produced TamaBabies)

Once your Tama is fully grown (adult stage) there should now be a Tama Pet on the screen! there are a total of 4 Pets for each of the Families!

Cya! :mimitchi:

thanks kuchipatchi rulz for getting back to me so quickly!

wow. that's really cool that they can get pets! i'm so excited now!

right now i have a sociable family, is there a chance that it'll turn out to be a pure family? or do i have to marry one of them to obtain a pure family?

and do you also need to feed the pet? is it like another tama that you take care of?

Im not 100% sure as i have never actually done this.

To get a pure family you just need 1 of the 4 selected adults.

Mametchi= Mame family

Memetchi= Meme family

Kuchipatchi= Kuchi family

Violetchi (also known as Furawatchi)= Violet family.

The family type depends on how you take care of your Tama and the bonding.

Also, if you want to obtain a pure family through infra-red connection you must raise one of the following:

Mametchi

Memetchi

Kuchipatchi

Violetchi

Then the other Tamagotchi must have one of the following accordingly:

If you have a Mametchi, the other must be Chantotchi.

If you have a Memetchi, the other must be Mumutchi.

If you have a Kuchipatchi, the other must be Yonepatchi.

If you have a Furawatchi, the other must be Sukatchi.

Then you must marry.

*NOTE*

Your Tamagotchi must be the one to accept marriage.

ok, this is another pretty stupid question, one of my tamas on my v5 is a chamametchi, is it a sure thing that she'll grow into a mametchi? or she might possibly grow up into another tama? i'm so excited to make a pure family to get a pet! :huh:

A chamametchi is a girl first of all, so it will most likely to into a girl member of the smart family based on the bonding level.

Also, I believe it can turn into another type of Tamagotchi if you train it for another type (assuming it's one of the two oldest, otherwise I don't think you have any control on what it will be.

*EDIT*

The reason chamametchi won't turn into mametchi is because mametchi is a boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
A chamametchi is a girl first of all, so it will most likely to into a girl member of the smart family based on the bonding level.
Also, I believe it can turn into another type of Tamagotchi if you train it for another type (assuming it's one of the two oldest, otherwise I don't think you have any control on what it will be.
RikkiG, thanks for clarifying that for me. i'm such an idiot. i got totally excited about getting a pure family that i completely forgot that mametchi was a boy.

ok, more questions from me:

1) my other two tamas are: mamekatchi and nonopotchi - both are boys - can either of them turn into a mametchi?

2) also, what do you mean by training it for another type? when they beep to be trained, they have that picture in their head? so i just kinda randomly pick what to train them for?

i really really really wanna get a pure family so i can have a pet, thanks for all the help guys! you're awesome!

1. Mamekatchi will most likely turn into Mametchi if it's bonding is 80%-100%.

2. The first training option is for smart family (Mametchi), the second for cheerful (Memetchi), the third for easy-going (Kutchipatchi). Your choosing can influence how they evolve.

Also remember that when it actually gets married to a Chantotchi, make sure the bonding is 100% (it does not have to be when it evolves, it just has to be over 80% at the time of evolution).

Also, I forgot to say, it cannot be the other way around. If your a Chantotchi and marry a Mametchi, you will not get a pure family.

my tamas just evolved into a pharaotchi (boy), rosetchi (girl) and glasstchi (boy). i guess i'll just hope i get another member of a pure family on my 2nd gen.

thanks for all your help!! :lol:

Ah, those are all V5.5 characters, you have V5.5., not the original V5. You are still able to get the Gotchi King family however, by marrying your Rosetchi to Prince Tamahiko at the dating show. Here is a link to the correct growth chart: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=19925. If you scroll down, you get another growth chart which I prefer.

*EDIT*

BTW, V5.5 is the same thing as V5 Celebrity. The adult characters are different and that is the only 'pure' family. I'm not even sure if you can call it that.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh.. so even if i later on get a mametchi, i can't get a mame pure family? :lol: that sucks. i really wanted to get the pets. i'm gonna try to find a regular v5 on ebay. or i'm gonna go check the other walmarts in my area, some of them are still selling their old tama version overstocks. i really want those pets!

thanks so much for your help RikkiG. you've been super super helpful! :p i'm assuming you have a v5? that's why you know this?

i KNOW this is stupid but who do you bond with your family in tamagotchi v5........please reply back , :D

i KNOW this is stupid but who do you bond with your family in tamagotchi v5........please reply back , :lol:
do you mean "how" not "who"? sorry, i'm not trying to be rude, i'm just trying to understand your question.

i found this thread EXTREMELY helpful with bonding - https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=133696

binary did an AMAZING job pointing out how to increase bonding with items, activities and training. it sure helped me a lot.

hope it answers your questions as well! :D

don't be TOO excited,

only the v5 can have pets, but the v5 celebrety (known as the v5.5 in other countries)

dosen't.

i'm so sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back