V5 Potty Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffanie

Reaction score
I don't know how many actually play and train their V5s but if you do, read on....

I've noticed something interesting on V5 (Tamagotchi Connection).

I can tell that my tamas are going to use the bathroom because they shut their eyes and move back and forth a bit.

Twice already, I've used the toilet function while they were still doing it (before a mess actually showed up).

And it shows my tama on a toilet! The toilet has a face just like the refrigerator and the television.

After a short wait, the tama jump up and down like they do when you clean a mess. And what's more, a mess doesn't show up.

I don't know if this affects the happiness or bonding gauges, or if eventually the tama will 'learn' to use a toilet instead of going on the floor. But that would be cool!

If anyone has a V5 that they can try this out on, I'd love to hear your opinions and/or results.

that normally happens on every connection or any modern tama. it is normal but i don't think tamas can potty train because we're supposed to clean it up, that's how tamas were programmed. if they could, i don't think the toilet icon would serve any purpose.

On pretty much every version you can click the toilet icon when they are moving and they will 'go' on the toilet.

Then, they don't make a mess 'cause they went in there.

So thats why they jump (happiness ;])

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back