v5 problem...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Jazmynn86

Reaction score
so my v5 just recently started having a problem.

(mind you i haven't had it very long.)

but evert oh five minutes or so, it keeps popping up with a screen that says download or reset... I don't get it?

Is the battery dying, or are my gothchis dying? i don't wanna reset really, cause I'm on gen4

suggestions?

Did you get it wet? If not, then try this: remove the battery, wipe it off with a clean tissue, then put it back in. Of course it will prompt you for Download/Reset at this point, but if the problem continues after that, try replacing the battery.

thanks, I'll give that a try, now if I could just figure out why my v2 doesn't work. ( i put a new battery in and within hours, it says i need a new battery!)

i think i know why your v2 dont work sometimes tamagotchis just get too old and they stop working they just freeze its wierd but that could be the reason try putting a battery in it if that dont work its probally froze it happrnd to alot of mine :eek:

thanks, I'll give that a try, now if I could just figure out why my v2 doesn't work. ( i put a new battery in and within hours, it says i need a new battery!)
Make sure you're using the correct battery type. You need to use a CR2032. Some other ones (such as the CR2025) are the same diameter, but aren't as thick, so they don't make proper contact, and/or don't last as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back