V5 Problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretAgent1994

Reaction score
I took the batteries out of my V5 connexion in September. I just put new batteries in today. Instead of saying "Download and Reset" it automatically went into the initial setup (date, birthday etc). Was my tama reset? Is this normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
=/ I'm not too sure.. I can only think that maybe it was because it wasn't straight away all the data was lost or something? :)

It's the only thing I can think of, I'm sorry!

x

I'm not sure what is going on? Mabye you can try downloading it? :D I have no clue.

I'm not sure what is going on? Mabye you can try downloading it? :) I have no clue.
He obviously can't if the Tamagotchi just completely reset after replacing the batteries.

No, this isn't normal. Try resetting it, see if the menu shows up.

I think it's normal, but yet, i really don't know...

with my tamagotchis whenever I put new batteries in I don't remember any download and reset thingie... but I've never had to put new batteries in my V5! Sorry I can't help much, if at all.

And I mean, this probably won't effect your tamagotchi ither, maybe just a glitch

I poked reset button, but when i downloaded, it just came back to the new characters after reset. i had 23 generations !

A basic sum up of what happened:

Red V5: I lost intrest in tamagotchis so I kept it paused for months and months. Months later there was a blank screen. I could not reset or download. I took the battery out a day later. Then 4 months later I put in new batteries. Then I see a "WAIT..." screen. It was reset.

Black V5: This one was on pause for months aswell, only when I looked at it the screen froze on the helicopter in the travel show. I pressed the A button and it went to 3 eggs, there was a Reset/Download option, I chose download and the screen fainted. I could reset/download, but after 3 times it gave up completely. Many months later I put new batteries in and it also said "WAIT..."

White V5: This is a different story. My tamagotchis had died. I left them on the spaceship for a few weeks. I picked my tama up and pressed a + c, then the screen fainted and I couldn't download or reset. I put batteries in today, it let me download so I was like "YIPEE!!!!!" but then the tama reset itself after trying ot connect with another V5. ;)

Hope this helped ya.

A basic sum up of what happened:
Red V5: I lost intrest in tamagotchis so I kept it paused for months and months. Months later there was a blank screen. I could not reset or download. I took the battery out a day later. Then 4 months later I put in new batteries. Then I see a "WAIT..." screen. It was reset.

Black V5: This one was on pause for months aswell, only when I looked at it the screen froze on the helicopter in the travel show. I pressed the A button and it went to 3 eggs, there was a Reset/Download option, I chose download and the screen fainted. I could reset/download, but after 3 times it gave up completely. Many months later I put new batteries in and it also said "WAIT..."

White V5: This is a different story. My tamagotchis had died. I left them on the spaceship for a few weeks. I picked my tama up and pressed a + c, then the screen fainted and I couldn't download or reset. I put batteries in today, it let me download so I was like "YIPEE!!!!!" but then the tama reset itself after trying ot connect with another V5. :mimitchi:

Hope this helped ya.
The first two: I have heard binary say that bad things can happen if your Tamagotchi is paused and it loses power. :D

The third: I have heared people's Tamagotchis reset while having a connection. :D

Thanks guys! I now have tehm as teenagers, although I have lost all my 23 generations, I have got over it. I will try not to make it's battery low while it's on pause!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back