V5 question. I can't figure these 2 things out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyemastejr84

Reaction score
Ok, I have 2 questions and if someone could answer at their convenience I would be so thankful.

1. Is there a way to get Nazotchi to go back into my normal character? I was away and put them on the travel channel but something happened and it unpaused and now I have the neglect pet.

2. How do you get a pet? I have a family and people say that's when you get a pet but I have no clue how that happens. Is it something that happens on its own or do I need to do something special?

Thanks guys!

Kellye

It says how to get a pet everywhere in Help For New Tama Owners.

You need a Pure Family to get a pet. The families are Mame, Meme, Kuchipa, and Flower. You need the characters that the family is named after.

If you have

a Mametchi, then find a Chantotchi on Matchmaker or from a friend to come to YOUR tama

a Memetchi, then find a Mumutchi and do the above

a Kuchipatchi, then find a Yonepatchi and do the above

a Furawatchi, then find a Sukatchi and do the above

You will then get a pet on the next generation after baby forms.

REMEMBER

In a pure family you will always have two eggs and after babies they will skip to adult and their sibling.

Nazotchi isn't in V5. Do you mean Ninja Family? The bad care families and how to change them back

Ninja Family returns with Steamed Bun and Whistle

Large Family returns with Balance Biscuit and Mirror

Petite Family returns with Milk and Magnifying Glass

And there you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back