V5 question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boshia

Reaction score
Just bought a brand new V5 today, it's out of the packaging. I haven't pulled the tab yet, so I have a few questions. What's your idea on the V5? Was it worth buying? And how would I get the best family possible? Thanks!

Don't worry about it. Just pull the tab and have fun!

I also agree with binary.

Also, it's really easy to take care of too. v_v; I don't even play with mine anymore because I'm busy with the music star, but I sometimes forget about the v5 on my desk, and afterschool it's still alive.

COOL, five hearts thing! I see what you mean about it being easy to keep alive. They evolved from the baby stage, I like watching them interact with each other if I just leave them alone. Thanks!

Wait...I'm confused! Are they going to evolve like this:eek:ne Smart, one Cheerful, One easygoing all their life? So I can pretty much predict what they're going to turn into?

The type of character each grows into depends on several factors such as their base character type, and which training type you most frequently select.

First generation is always a complete mix.

I love my v. 5 tama, I think it was a great choice to buy. I don't have the music star tama cos it's not available in my area yet, but even so, my v. 5 tama keeps me busy enough! Enjoy your new v. 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back