v5- Same family each time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foodiloose

Reaction score
My tamagotchi has been having the same characters for the 4th time in a row... what do i do? can i change them somehow? :huh: :huh:

Well, to aim for a different type of family go here

Or if you want to get different characters it really depends on the care you give them.

Make sure you concentrate on it bonding percent.

The items it plays with.

The care you are giving it.

There are different area's where this can lead too, if you don't feed them enough, they can go to the small family If you are neglecting them too much and they aren't happy, they will either die or end up being the ninja familyOr if you feed them too much then they will end up as the large family

Then there is the four special families, which are explained in the link, Also the space family! :huh:

Hoped I helped!

Everything *~tamacrazy~* said is true, but I wanted to add that you get different characters depending on their bonds. For example, if you get 30% bonds one generation and 80% bonds another generation, you will get different characters. But, if you get 20% bonds one generation and 30% bonds another generation, you will most likely get the same characters. Hope I helped out a bit!

Tama Mama :lol:

I'd have to say the same as TamaCrazy. Whoever you are TamaCrazy, you are very smart........ Me, on the other hand................. I'm a wacko. That's why I like Strawberries. :3

;) ZoeyRox! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back