v5 space family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one. I've had the space characters twice before. They have a very simple growth path- there's only one "space" baby, one "space" child etc. so if you could have more, you'd end up having like twins or triplets on your v5.

There should be only one child if you married a Sunnytchi; if there is someone claiming they got a "natural" birth of more than one Space child, then they are debugging.

The growth for this family is Iwatchi (baby), Hoshitchi (toddler), Mikazukitchi (teen), Sunnytchi (adult), and Planetchi (parent).

Yes, the space family is always a family of one child. My current 2nd generation tama is an only child, and she's currently the Mikakuzitchi. She'll become a Sunnytchi and go on to marry another tama, but there's always a chance that the next generation, unless another Sunnytchi married my own Sunnytchi, will have more than one child. If your tama, whether a Sunnytchi or not, marries a Sunnytchi from the Dating show, there will only be one child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back