V5 strange ticket

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robot85

Reaction score
Sometimes, when I am connecting with other v5's I get this weird ticket. I use it, and then it just does the same thing as the travel show. The next day, it disappears. What is the point of this ticket?

I too, have had this problem. I'm new to the V5, and still a little bit comfused connecting. They get different presents each win, probably.

Sometimes, when I am connecting with other v5's I get this weird ticket. I use it, and then it just does the same thing as the travel show. The next day, it disappears. What is the point of this ticket?
The V5 is based on the Japanese model, the FamiTama.

On both the V5 and FamiTama you can get that ticket as a random gift when you play connection games.

On the V5, you can send your family on a vacation for free, when you use the travel show. But, on the FamiTama you have to pay to send your family on a vacation when you use the the travel show.

So, yes, on the V5 that ticket has no value. However on the FamiTama it does has value.

I guess making the travel show free on the V5 was a quick, last-minute change, and Bandai forgot you could get the ticket, so didn't realise how odd it would seem that you could win something that you can get for free anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back