V5 tama on sale!11

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That virtual pet is not a Bandai Tamagotchi. It's made by JD. There are several companies (JD, TS, etc.) making virtual pets that get listed on ebay as Tamagotchis. Very often these products have packaging which shows graphics and characters from Bandai products. Don't be fooled.

That virtual pet is not a Bandai Tamagotchi.  It's made by JD.  There are several companies (JD, TS, etc.) making virtual pets that get listed on ebay as Tamagotchis.  Very often these products have packaging which shows graphics and characters from Bandai products.  Don't be fooled.
I was just going to say...it looked really really strange. There ARE companies that make fakies. Good thing you showed us first...that is...

And I'm pretty sure that v4.5's don't have touch screens. And...they called it a v5. There's no tamagotchi called a v5! In fact, I was fooled...I thought it was a japanese one! Not that I would buy one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back