V5 - The matchmaker yelled at me. O_O;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibipluto

Reaction score
So my v5 tams hit adulthood today and I immediately went to the dating show. I was abruptly screamed at - well, as much as a tam can scream, I guess. I *thought* that upon having a baby, my tam would change to the parent stage, but now I suspect that I have to wait for it to mature to the parent stage before it can have a baby. Is this the case, or did I do something else wrong? If I do have to wait, how long will it be before they mature?

Thanks in advance.

Immediately, huh? You have to wait for at least 2 days unpaused for them to use the datig show.

yuo are too young to get married.this happened to me when my babies were discovering what the dating show was.completely normal, don't worry.

There is nothing wrong about that. But from an adult stage to a marriage stage is 2 days so good luck waiting!!!

You can watch the dating show 2 days after your tama becomes an adult... :angry: Who thinks I'm awesome? ME!!!!!! That's who!!!

:) ZoeyRox! :ichigotchi:

After your tamagotchi turns adult you have to wait 2 days(un paused) before you can marry .

scoobydootchi

You can watch the dating show 2 days after your tama becomes an adult... :kuribotchi: Who thinks I'm awesome? ME!!!!!! That's who!!!
:kuribotchi: ZoeyRox! :kuribotchi:
You didn't answer it, it got answered a long time ago.

yuo are too young to get married.this happened to me when my babies were discovering what the dating show was.completely normal, don't worry.
[SIZE=7pt]Er, her/his Tamas aren't babies anymore, they're Adults. He/She said.[/SIZE]

Anyway, as people have said, you have to wait 2-3 days when you evolve into an Adult, before hitting the Marrying stage.

Good luck

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back