v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaloverbf

Reaction score
I really want to know what you think about the v5

please reply soon

I really like the v5, but it gets really boring. Nothing exciting happens on the v5. it is all so boring, and there is nothing to do but games and items. But overall it is really coo. I like the games, characters, animations, and other things, but it just gets too boring.

~QuinnK

its not as good as V4, but it still gives me sumthin to do in school :)

[SIZE=14pt]Uh ya. they did, the puase mode, the shop should have things you CANT buy wit codes, so you save up for them, and the characters. ALL screwed up.[/SIZE]

Well personally I love my V.4 ^_^

I was going to get a Version 5. But all these comments I am hearing about them,I am not going to get one :D

I think the v5 is great ... at first :\ I mean , after a while , its gets boring. If you looking to buy , I don't reccomend it. I mean , Bandai didn't "screw up ". They just didn't do as well on it as other versions ^_^

i'm not too fond of it. i don't like how you can't get points easily even though your shop items are ridiculously high (thank God for codes right? ^_^ ), and the bonding thing takes forever to get. plus like someone else said, it does seem more like a game than a pet. :< i'd really prefer that bandai DOESN'T release anymore versions after the v5.5.

I'm surprised to see that so many of you don't like V5s!!! I love them myself!!! :blink: I have two called Sunny and Cherry at the moment and love them to bits! They are like my little children! :D

loadsa llama-kisses :wub:

~bratztroxg

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back