V5-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Ok, so my mametchi mated witha chantotchi, and I have Mamametchi and papama metchi and I have chamametchi and mametchi, and do they evolve any more? can I get a different family?thanks...♥♥

♥♥kuchi♥♥

Since you have the Mame family, they won't be able to evolve any more. However, 48 hours after they evolved into Mametchi and Chamametchi, you will be able to use the dating channel- but you can only let Mametchi marry. If you get 100% bonding and marry another Chantotchi, you will be able to get the Mame family again.

And if you're lucky there is a chance that you can get a Smart Family.

does this mean I can mate my mametchi with a yonepatchi, and then mate the kuchi family boy/girl with kuchipatchi/yonepatchi to get a full kuchi family?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a Kuchi/Kuchipa family (you can't get it on your next generation though), you will need to mate with any adult and hope that you get a boy.

Then, use only the third bonding item for training and get the bonding to 80% or higher before it's an adult. You should get Kuchipatchi.

Raise the bonding to 100% and then mate Kuchipatchi with a Yonepatchi to get the Kuchipa/Kuchi family.

A Smart Family isn't a really special family though you do get a different family bar. It consists of Papamametchi, Mamametchi and one or two "smart" children (Mimifuwatchi, Mausutchi, Sakuramotchi, Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, Mametchi etc.)

I have a mamametchi and papamametchi and a chamametchi and mametchi, but it only says mame family.Why?

And, dancinkayley, how do you know so much about tamas?

Well, not it wont evolve anymore and about the mame family thing its because you got a pure family right?And the name of your pure family is mame family. all pure families are like that. they are no more blended...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back