v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i wasnt sure when v4 came out either but i saw posts about v5 on here so i thought it might be coming out soon but i guess not

[SIZE=11pt]Can't you just enjoy the V4 first? Personally, I think these things are coming out too quickly! I barely had a chance to enjoy the Entamas and Uratamas then the V4 came out. I had NO time with the V3 at all because the Entama came out at the same time.[/SIZE]

I have not heard anything about a V5. I hope not to for a while.

There is TamaSuku to play with and TamaSuku2 already.

If bandai makes V5, it will probably be released around 2008-2009. But i'm not too sure :(

Last edited by a moderator:
TamaSuku2? Great, I don't even have a TamaSuku.

-Kuchipatchi-

C'mon, guys! The Tamagotchi V4 just recently came out. Why don't we just all lie back, and play with our version four :( . I believe the tamagotchi V5 will be coming out Fall 2007 :blink: .

BanDai has to program loads of things. They have to make up new ideas, new games, new jobs, new characters, etc. That may take longer than it to come out this Fall ;) .

//TamaPATCHI

im saying i dont want the v5 to come out yet i just got v4 yesterday so then i would have no time to play with v4 if the v5 came out

C'mon, guys! The Tamagotchi V4 just recently came out. Why don't we just all lie back, and play with our version four :mametchi: . I believe the tamagotchi V5 will be coming out Fall 2007 :lol: .
BanDai has to program loads of things. They have to make up new ideas, new games, new jobs, new characters, etc. That may take longer than it to come out this Fall :D .

//TamaPATCHI
hmm ... i believe u heard wrong, the v5 is probably coming out in 2008/2009. the tamagotchi ur talking about coming in Fall 2007 is the v4.5 it's not much but it comes with as a PC pack with stuff to decorate ur v4.5 and a cd for the computer. the v4.5 is supposed to have more jobs, mini games and new designs :mametchi:

The v5 is like years from now. They just made thew v4 and the v4.5 is coming out around Christmas 2007. Then, Why? The V4 is like 2 months old...

Yah. Well maybe your new V4 will be more then you expected 'cause my friends and I were obsessed over v3's forever.

Pm me to know more.

ok i wasnt sure when v4 came out either but i saw posts about v5 on here so i thought it might be coming out soon but i guess not
thats its definitely not true, its not soon.......!

its probably next year cauz bandai is still busy

on v4s for other country and v4 still hasn't come out in

alot of part in asia!

probably next year like alwayz... give bandai more time !!!

be happy that they r taking their time to make v4s all around the

world!!!!!!!! think of that!

there was only the Launch of v4 about a Month ago v4.5 will be out in Fall v5???Wo knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back