V6 8 year old, no matchmaker yet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinano

Reaction score
So my tamagotchis 8 now D: I heard they become seniors around 9 so i really want to get her a partner and go onto 2nd gen before then.

I've tried all the changing the time crap and it didn't work

i have a v5, but i've connected them a few times but i don't see any of those faces under it in the address book?

HELP ;_;

Hmm, I'm not quite sure why the matchmaker hasn't come yet, but the thing about V6 Music Stars is that the matchmaker (in the form of that Guitaritchi) can still come even after your Tamagotchi is a senior.

As for the friend relationships, did you press "B" when you are looking at the names in the address book? That is when the faces appear. I remember reading somewhere that you have to be careful before sending one of your V5 Tamagotchi off to marry a Music Star because the V6 forms relationships more slowly than V5. Make sure your Music Star has four smiling faces (not straight-mouthed faces) before sending a V5 to marry, or else the Music Star might deny marriage, but the V5 Tama will have gone anyway and become lost forever.

Either way, even if your Music Star becomes an elder, all hope is not lost of achieving a second generation.

I had the same problem with mine. My tamagotchi was like 8 or 9 before finally getting married. If you pause your tamagotchi alot it will throw it off. Cause I paused my tamagotchi and it delayed the matchmaker, but I refrained from doing that the second time and he came when my tamagotchi turned 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back