V6 Button Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchicheerleader

Reaction score
:D Hi!!! People who have v6 and hate the butttons!! Stop, i have a fix!!! Press lighter!!! It makes you want to press harder but the lighter works more!! :hitodetchi: :D :wub: :blink: :blink: :) :D :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

You're right. I noticed that a few days ago when I pressed the A button around 20 times before the first icon (the Info Icon) even lit up! Tamagotchi is getting slower and slower with each version! Must be all those cool new features they're adding at Bandai... :ichigotchi: Bye!

WOW!!! You're right! I just tried it, and it's not perfect, by any means, but it sure is a lot better than what it was like!!! But thank you very much!!!

:mimitchi: That does help! Thanks. On mine, it also helps if I move the button forward a little with my thumb so I'm pressing it at an angle.

wow i just thought it was me i changed out the buttons with the glow in the dark V4 tama and ten when that didnt work i just decided to change them back~! this worked the best~! :)

Latest posts

Back