V6 Competition day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDarkAngelxX

Reaction score
Im on tamatown alot earning points for my cd and stuff like that but every sauterday i do the competition and ill do it like five times and see how high of a score i can get on it . well my questions are:

1.How do you get better than 6000? Thats the best ive been able to get and thats with a 53 note streak.

2.How are you supposed to get people to vote for you? Last competition i had 16 votes and all of them were from me so how are you supposed to get some from other people. I just dont get it please help me

Im on tamatown alot earning points for my cd and stuff like that but every sauterday i do the competition and ill do it like five times and see how high of a score i can get on it . well my questions are:

1.How do you get better than 6000? Thats the best ive been able to get and thats with a 53 note streak.

2.How are you supposed to get people to vote for you? Last competition i had 16 votes and all of them were from me so how are you supposed to get some from other people. I just dont get it please help me
1. I always get 6780 points, for that you will have to perform gotchi king family perfectly (59 combo, no misses or ok's).

2. People vote for theirselves, it's easy. You just have to log out login log out login and so on... every person who have over 30 votes on thursday night have voted for theirselves. I have won that contest many times and I know that for contest win you have to get 6780 points from gotchi kind family, have a 1st gotchi gold CD and have 100 votes. ;)

1. I always get 6780 points, for that you will have to perform gotchi king family perfectly (59 combo, no misses or ok's).

2. People vote for theirselves, it's easy. You just have to log out login log out login and so on... every person who have over 30 votes on thursday night have voted for theirselves. I have won that contest many times and I know that for contest win you have to get 6780 points from gotchi kind family, have a 1st gotchi gold CD and have 100 votes. ;)

thank you so much ill have to try that right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back