V6 Favourite Foods Project!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**Rainbow**

Reaction score
Ok, so I couldn't make a topic in the Reference Section so I'm making it here. Basically you find out what foods are each Music Star's Favourite. Remember, it's not narrowed down to just one on Music Star, the tamas can have two favourite foods. So...

I only know:

Kikitchi

Fav 1: bananas

Fav 2: --

Shimashimatchi

Fav 1: omelet

Kuromametchi

Fav 1:choco bar

Fav 2: waffle

Chantotchi

Fav 1: Sushi roll

Fav 2: Bread

Kuchipatchi

Fav 1: Corn

Ringotchi

Fav 1: Kebabs

Ichigotchi

Fav 1: Cupcake

Fav 2: cookie

Mimitchi

Fav 1: Ice cream

I don't know the rest of the characters so if anyone would like to co-operate I'd like that!

There are no specific favorite foods in music star. Their favorite food changes and different characters don't always like the same food and also there are no 'least liked' foods. :mellow:

Example:

My mimitchi loves kebab and she smiled at the food. Once I bought kebab again, it shows that she did not smiled again even she’s hungry (after she pooped). It seems that mimitchi’s favoritism has been changed. :lol:

~ Oxie :rolleyes:

^When the food is chosen, after you tama eats it, a GREAT! will apper over it's head.

My Violetchi liked...ice cream and mega pizzas.

Ok, so I couldn't make a topic in the Reference Section so I'm making it here. Basically you find out what foods are each Music Star's Favourite. Remember, it's not narrowed down to just one on Music Star, the tamas can have two favourite foods. So...
I only know:

Kikitchi

Fav 1: bananas

Shimashimatchi

Fav 1: omelet

Kuromametchi

Fav 1:choco bar

Fav 2: waffle

Chantotchi

Fav 1: Sushi roll

Fav 2: Bread

Kuchipatchi

Fav 1: Corn

Ringotchi

Fav 1: Kebabs

Ichigotchi

Fav 1: Cupcake

Fav 2: cookie

Mimitchi

Violetchi:

Fav 2: Mega pizza

I don't know the rest of the characters so if anyone would like to co-operate I'd like that!
Update. Thanks CheetahLoverGirl456.

Oh, and Oxiecraft I didn't say that there were least favourite foods and some stay the same like Mimitchi liking Ice cream for example.

mimitchi likes french fries as well.maybe feeding the charecters fav food would result in getting that charecter

Gozarutchi likes hot dogs :huh: You can also tell if they like a food because while scrolling through the food you have, they will get excited when you turn to the food they like.

My gozarutchi :D likes Hot Dogs and Bread.... It seems that he like breads, huh? (because hot dogs contained bread)

My Chamametchi likes pudding!

Latest posts

Back