V6 Log: May and Yeager

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxDarkAngelxX

Reaction score
May: A wonderful pet and really talented. She became a pro today after three days of trying. I dont have time to play the games so they must earn those points on there own. :( i wish i had more time to play the short little games. She is wonderful and i love her to death. She and her best friend Yeager are going to get married soon. After the competition is over though. :) vote for her in the 110th competition on Tamatown.com her name is BR8901 please vote :)

Yeager: He is a whole day younger than May because i paused him and forgot to unpause him. He also became a pro today on his first try. He has more skills then May and he is a sweet little angel. He gets in trouble sometimes unlike may but he's still a little Angel. He likes classical music and he is a little overweight. Him and May plan on getting married but only after they finish there training on Tamatown and the voting has made a good jump on vote for us.

Yet again Please Vote :)

BR8901

tamagotchi-music-star-v6-exclusive-glam-rock-virtual-pet.jpg
(May)

PICT1574.JPG
(Yeager)

Today was a majour day for me and my tamagotchi's i spent almost the whole day on tamatown and training with them to get there points all up as high as possible. which if any of you guys have a V6 like me you know for all three groups that would be 999 points. well im almost there. In sound block both of them are on exzactly 999 and for the others they are in the late 800's early 900's. Tomorrow they might be gone though so i have to get that done tonight! The reasoning is i mated my two together so they have a baby waiting right by them. These two tama characters are 1st generation though so it wont make a super big difference if they are all the way there or not. :lol:

TamaConn_Masktchi.gif

This is May

Tarakotchi_2004.PNG

This is Yeager

How i train my Tamagotchi's most the time is...

1. Make sure they are always fed 100%

2. Make sure they have no stress

3. If they are playing then give them a time out (yes i know that sounds rude but it looses music points and that wont do)

4. If they are practicing praise them every so often so then they practice more and they are happier to practice.

5. Try to get the skills up all the way before adulthood (not necissary)

6. Always check on them often it doesnt take much for them to pass. :(

7. and final make sure they are pro before you mate them (that way points will be passed onto your child)

May and Yeager are off to bed now and so i will complete this entry with a question?

Will you guys please vote for BR8901 in tamatown 110th contest. It would mean the world to my little children they would love you to death. :D :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2:

Today May and Yeager are just hanging out peacefully until they have to leave. Since i made them mate may and yeager have two cute little children who should be alone either tomorrow or the next day. I have no idea what im going to name them if i get a boy but if i get a girl im going to name her Kakoi because i think thats a really pretty name.

May:

Weighs: 33 lbs.

Tone: 999

Rythm: 999

Origional: 999

Yeager:

Weighs: 30 lbs.

Tone: 999

Rythm: 999

Origional: 999

They both did well on there training and there in the top ten rankings. All they need is to play one or two more concerts to become the best they are. May is 5th and Yeager is 8th now they are racing to the 1ST position before they have to leave. What a sad day that is going to be.

(Story Portion)

Its early on a sunday morning and ive been woken up by the sounds of beeping. slowly sitting up and rubbing the crust out of my eyes i see my two tamagotchi's smiling back at me. Its around 8:37 and they are hungry. After feeding them one meal and one snack (making sure they were still a little bit hungry) I walk over to the computer. After putting in my password i check my tamagotchi's to catch one doing the pee pee wiggles so i let him go to the bathroom.

After watching my big boy walk back out i praised him telling him he did a good job. Once my dang computer finally loaded i went straight to tamatown and logged both of them in. after playing a bunch of games and earning lots of money i went to vote. Then i remembers they were still hungry so i logged them out and let them sit for about twenty minutes while i posted in the forums. May started beeping saying she was starving so i fed both of them 100% but i didnt have any stress i needed to get down so that leads me to this point.

Congratulations to me both tamagotchi's just got two different visitors and i have no idea what just happened haha

at 10:28:

may got a visitor from her old school teacher who just sat there and talked then left so nothing happened there hmmm i wonder why

At 10:30:

Yeagor got a visit from the manager of his band who gave him 70,000 points so he has alot of money now :) Yay!

Day 2: Its like 4:41 pm and me and my tamagotchi's spent the whole day at my grandma's house talking about my new corevette (z07) Finally through out the whole day plenty of visitors came to see May and Yeager and each time my heart started racing i thought maybe i was going to see them leave. Aww and so everytime the door would ring everybody would look at me as i scrambled to see what happened. Well most the time it was the mail man and once the band manager came again and finally he gave May money so she is about even with Yeager now.

The manager gave may 70,000 points so im thinking there babies are going to be good on food :) yay that makes me happy i love the fact that there going to have fun and have lots and lots of food. I cant wait to see what instruments the children will like. I have almost all of them and lots of money to buy new one's and send them to my tamagotchi's im glad that my babies will also have lots and lots of toys. I also hope the pre-school teacher gives them the one's they want so i dont have to buy a whole bunch and send them all to my tama's that takes alot of time and honeslty i think its not worth it. Ill do it anyways if it makes my pets happy.

Im somewhat excited to see May and Yeager leave just because things have been slow since there points have gone up to 999 and i cant really do anything with them anymore. I want to take care of kakoi and whatever the others name will be haha i still dont know.

So ill end this post with a question message me if you have an answer.

What should i name my other tama if its a boy and what if its a girl then what should i name it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back