v6 music preference and auditions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleris

Reaction score
my tamagotchi's music preference changes every time i play a game, it plays with a toy or it practises its instrument. should it be doing that? my old one did it too, but looking around the forum people are discussing how to change the music preference, which leads me to believe it should be more stable normally.

second on the agenda, my tama has 999/999/999 stats, it went to preschool about 10 times and won every time, it practised as a teen about 20 times and won almost every time. now as an adult, i must have played band prac approx. 60 times and lost less than 10. i make the genre rock n roll before i practise and audition every time (by pressing the toy button over and over, because my tama music preference isn't stable), and my instruments are guitar, mic and drums. yet, i am still getting OOX in auditions. is there something i can do to fix this, or am i doing things right and i should just repeat what i've been doing in my second gen?

is my tama's unstable music preference the cause of failing auditions?

thanks.

At least the prefence changes a lot. Don't worry, it's normal! :mametchi:

But I don't know about auditions. Maybe you should just practise even more. (I know that this sounds insane.) Does it have a good stress level? And you said that ýou use the toy button to get different music prefence, right? Playing with toys weakens your tamas playing skills, so be careful with it.

practise even more? o.0 hahah i've had it with practising by this point. its stress has never been above twenty. i didn't know that the toy button did that, i'd been using it a lot to get back to the rock n roll preference because it was the quickest way to change it. how did you figure out that it weakens the tama's playing skills?

I believe that your constant changing of music genre is normal.

I am confused about you still failing the auditions, though. Usualy my tama's pass the Pro Debut with 300+ skill points and I only win the school mini-game 3 times. I suggest you reset or download. If you are really having trouble affording food for your tamagotchi PM me and I will send you a link on how to get food for free.

i've tried downloading, it didn't work. if my next gen doesn't pass as well, then i will reset. i don't need the link because i've been playing the part time job games a lot since i realised i was going to fail every time, but thanks. ^^ last time i had a music star i tried for three gens to pass band practise, but i couldn't. i thought maybe my old one was glitchy, but i'm experiencing the same thing with this one. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back