V6 Music Star: A note about setting the date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All my tamas have been month/day except a V2 I had ages ago and my Music Star. The first one I had was the V2 so I was used to setting day/month then my V2 broke and I got a V3 and I thought it was another day/month so I set it 2/3 (2nd March) then the next day it said 2/4 so that's when I found that V3 went month/day. Then I got V4 that was the same then I had V5 which was also month/day then I get the Music Star and by then I'm used to month/day so I'm about to set it month/day then I go past 6 for the second number by mistake then I see that only 12 numbers were there (1-12) which is when I realised the Music Star was day/month like the V2.

:D :eek: It was hard figuring this out, so every time i start the date on my other tamas I always check to make sure! Hopfully it will be fixed soon, just try to keep your tama alive so you won't have to keep remembering! ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might be worth mentioning that the TMGC+C is also in Month/Day format. lol.

I know they're not available in English yet, but I hope they do become available in English someday soon! Anyway, the Japanese version is Month/Day. I think all my Japanese ones are Month/Day. Just so you know

thx for the info i am getting a v6 for christmas (i know cause iv heard) anyway thx i would have never found that out javascript:add_smilie(%22:gozarutchi:%22)

Yeah when i was setting up my v6 i was likeeee "why is the day not going past 12 D:" then i realized that it was day/month. Though my ID is month/day so thats good XD

Yeah it's weird because I went to target today actually to buy my sis and I our new tamas and when we opened them, my observant sister saw two differences. I got a tama where the date is entered in day/month, but hers was entered month/day. Hers also said "music star" underneath the "tamagotchi" on the top of the device, but mine only said Tamagotchi. I assumed that mine was an earlier one, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps with the confusion! (actually I probably just made some people more confused :) )

I used to have a an older verison of the music star so the date was like that D: I have a newer one and its normal. The note game looks different D:

Just a note for those of you lucky enough to have a Music Star now (or those getting one soon)...
There is a small difference in the first batch of Music Stars involving setting of the date. The date is entered month/day (instead of day/month like you may be used to). Remember this when you are getting your shiny new tama set up and avoid some headaches/confusion. :eek:

I've been told this will be fixed soon.
But on the instruction manual it says the day, then the month. I'm confused! :) :eek: :eek:

[QUOTE='/={3]its strange.....
[/QUOTE]Yes it is, BANDAI must have gotten the models mixed up, they have Europian Circuit boards which is why they are (Undebuggable?) but Europian models are day/month too, those circuit boards are messed up! :furawatchi: But it's good that the second batch was corrected. :p They really ought to be more careful when creating products for foreign countries! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back