V6/Music Star Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
I have a first gen Mametchi on my hands right now. She won't eat past 2 hearts. I can keep feeding her (baby food and baby milk are my food and snack) and she won't go past 2. Snack I can keep feeding and I don't think it'll go past 2 either (I gave her some store-bought snacks and play games to try and keep her happy). What gives?

I just had two random tamas show up and I guess we're now a band that I named Element... Now what?

Does playing and practicing have any real affect on anything? I know playing lowers the stress, but is it bad to play many times in a row (I do this to get stress back to zero)? And does practicing really make our band better (since I don't know where it keeps track of our practice)?

I have 309 tone, 335 rhythm, and 422 original... Do these scores affect anything (other than what character I get, or at least I'm assuming)? My Mametchi, named Wai, has changed musical styles many times and I have no idea what is changing it.

How the heck do I make any money/tamapoints on this? The king has been giving me 2000p daily the past two days, but that's all I know...

THANKS!

When it is a teenager or adult they can only eat store bought foods. Not baby food or milk

Ok, I am the Music Star expert! So about the hearts, it ONLY fills up 2 hearts when you feed it baby food or milk because as an adult, it prefers store-bought food over baby food. Keep that in mind! Also, if your band hasn't evolved into adults, you just click "Away" after selecting the button "Door". When they all have evolved, you will get judged by judges of the tamagotchi music hall. They might pass you or fail you. If they fail you-no problem! You don't just try it once.

To answer your question about Tone, Rhythm, and original. The three types of skill points revole around how many games you play and how much your tama practices his/her instrument. The higher the scores, the better your band will become.

I hope you learned a little! Post if you need more info!

-Makiko Love 22

Thank you! I knew some of that, some I didn't.

What I still want to know is, do the skill points affect which adult you get like in pasr versions? My tama woke up long enough to age to adult a moment ago... Got a sabiretchi. :D She's cute! Her original is highest, I assume that affected her evolution..?

Now my question is... I have an adult now, sabiretchi I think it's called (dinosaur thing). I went to "away" to do I assume a concert... And I have to hit the buttons to sing along. I do fine with my character, then it scrolls over to my bandmate and I have to help them sing... And I can do about half of it before I somehow flub up (although sometimes I miss a note and it'll keep going). So is there a certain amount of failures I can have before it ends? Do I still get anything for trying or do I have to play all the way through to get somewhere?

I'm still a bit confused..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back