V6 or V5? Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

easterbunny

Reaction score
My 8 year old brother wants to get a tama. Which one should I get for him? :kuribotchi: Please help!!!I want to get a perfect tama for him. :mametchi:

I think maybe v6 tamagotchi is more fun. :gozarutchi: Because v5 is a bit boring the games in the tamagotchi is a bit hard to play and can earn less money and also when v5 tamatown (pc) you can't earn much money and a bit board for me...

But v6 is SO,SO,SO fun!!!! you can play instrument in the tmamgotchi, go on work, be in concert, and last you can be a super rock star!! the town in v6, Music city is so fun! YOu can make your own house, make bands, play games and make new friends!!! :D

So I tell you, in my think. I think v6 is more fun :D

I've only had experience in v6. But I've enjoyed it very much! Some of the designs might suit a male more than v5 as well imo.

A v6. Then he can care for a rockstar. Make sure to get one with a boyish shell, so he doesnt feel embarassed carrying it around ;P

Hmmmm.....Trick one. I would go with the V6 Music Star. You can go on Music City (but you can go on without it), focuses on a "Music Star" in a Digital Pixel Toy, And is interactive. The bad part is that THE BUTTONS DON'T CLICK!!!!! Hope I helped!

I think you should get him the v5 they are easier to take care of and you con earn money when you are a baby or child or a teen or an adult

I have to say V5 if its his first ever tama, as it much easier to take care of.

Good point there. It's up to you or up to him. If that's his first, V5. If that's his 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on, get the V6 as it's much more challengin'. I don't reccomend buying the TMGC + C until it goes on sale in where ever you live.

Only you can decide, but the V6 is VERY demanding. It beeps every time it practises its instrument, which gets irritating. You can do quite a lot on it though, though you might struggle to get money on it. The V5, on the other hand, is simple, but you get the 'pet' experience out of it way more than V6.

So, choose which would suit better. A complex tama, or a simple one.

i would go with the v5 if i were you, because it is much easier to care for and 8 year olds aren't always that good at caring for tamas. In fact, my 10 year old sister still can't take care of hers very well, and she has four of them! But i think the easiest is v5.

Or, if you would consider getting one besides a v5 or a v6, then i think you should get a v3 because it is simpler and i've seen kids who could actually take care of them. Consider this, because i think its a great starter tamagotchi.

haha, it was my 8 (now 9) year old brothers birthday on the 10/7 and i got him music star, he loves it! He hasn't killed it, yet, but he loves it so i reccomend you get him a v6/music star ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back